Friday, April 1, 2011

30 day photo challenge






I am starting a 30 day photo challenge, and I hope to stick with it!  So for day one I am posting a photo of myself along with 10 facts.  So here we go!

1.  I come from a very tall family.  My dad is 6'3", my mom is 6', my brother is 6'4" and I am 6'1".
2.  I.love.dark.chocolate.
3.  I grew up in Michigan but have lived in Tennessee for 12 years now.  And I LOVE it here!
4.  I met my husband about 8 months after I moved here, and we got married exactly one year after we first met.  (celebrating our 11th anniversary this Fall!)
5.  I really enjoy garage sales and flea markets, but I do not get to go to them very often.
6.  I have two tattoos.  One is a dolphin and the other is a Jesus fish.
7.  I never knew I could make jewelry until I tried; almost everything I have done has been self taught.
8.  I love hot tea and drink it every day.
9.  I love driving my 2002 Honda Odyssey!  No matter what the stigma is that is attached to minivans, it has always been my dream car!!
10. I am very humbled and grateful that Jesus saved a wretch like me.  And I never want to forget that, especially when extending grace and love toward others.

No comments: