Thursday, April 23, 2009

Breakfast at our place

I got this idea from a new found blog friend Erin at The Olive Tree Community.  Here is a small glimpse into our breakfast time in the mornings.

Pregnancy tea for mommy, and Bengal Spice tea for daddy in his travel mug ready to go!


Ezekiel bread toast with organic peanut butter and jelly.





Eggs fried, scrambled, or omlette, depending on the mood that day.  I love this saute pan!  It is a "green" non-stick pan by the Martha Stewart collection.  It is not Teflon, it is some new technology that is not toxic.  Check it out sometime!

Most days we also have fresh avocado slices with our breakfast, but I was out this morning.  And if I do omlette's, then the fillings for it vary based on what I have.  Mushrooms, bell pepper, left over steak, onions, beans, etc.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks so yummy! I want to come for breakfast at your house :)
Melanie

Erin said...

Looks like the contents of my refrigerator! ;)