Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hello blogger world!! Did you miss me?






Okay, so I realize there really are not many people who even follow my blog, but maybe someone noticed I had not blogged in a while and missed me? Anyone? Bueller?? LOL!!

We went up to Ohio for a week to visit my husband's family, and my parents come down from Michigan to stay a few days as well. It was the first time we have been together with both sets of parents since our wedding 9 years ago. So it was long overdue! We got to stay in Ron's uncle and aunt's chalet on a rock quarry, that was a huge blessing! It is such a beautiful place, and they let us stay in it for free for a whole week!! Still thanking them for that! Since I can only post a few photos at a time on here, I may use a few blog entries to post some. I took a lot of them, and I want to share several of them. So I'll see how I can work it out.

No comments: