Saturday, May 8, 2010

My little man!


This is Ronnie's infamous "cheesey" smile. It cracks us up every time!


Working on his little schoolhouse project at Lowe's with daddy. They have been enjoying their father and son time on Saturday mornings.



Trying on hats with daddy at Target. Being cheesey of course!


First time we had the sprinkler out this year, he LOVED it!!


Now there is a "normal" smile from him!  I cannot believe he turns 3 years old next month!  Wow!  My little man is getting so big!!  It almost makes me tear up just thinking about it. I sure love my babies!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

WOW!! I can't believe he is almost 3!! I remeber planning on baby gifts for your first baby, and working on scrapbook pages, it doesn't seem that long ago!!

Marcy said...

I know Melanie, seems just like yesterday doesn't it? You guys were so good to me with your sweet gifts!!