Thursday, September 23, 2010

A trip to Papa and Nana's house!

The kids and I spent a week in Michigan with my family while Ron was out of town.  We missed having him with us, but we sure had a great time!  Here are some photos from our visit.


The littlest cousins got to play together for the first time!



Papa and Ronnie played with trains a lot!



Great grandma holding her great granddaughter for the first time!  They share the same middle name.  This was a very special moment for me to capture!



Papa took Ronnie fishing for the first time.  He loved it!  He wanted to hold and touch the fish, he showed no fear at all!






My parents with all five of their grandkids!  Very special!



My brother's baby Laci taking her first steps.  We all got to witness it, so fun!



My brother Scott and his beautiful family.



Me and Scotty. :)



We walked down to a pumpkin patch right by my parents house.  The kids enjoyed that too.


No comments: