Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Jewelry display, and a little announcement...

The Strawberry Patch barn sale is this weekend.  The sneak peek sale starts tomorrow evening, and the regular sale is Friday and Saturday.  I was practicing with my display pieces yesterday and this is what I came up with.  I think it turned out pretty good.  I hope others will enjoy it too.  My stuff will be there tomorrow, but I will be heading to the barn sale on Saturday to check out all the goods, hang out for a bit, then pack up my things and head home.  If you live in, or near, Tennessee you really need to come on out to Lafayette for this sale!  It is worth your time!





Also, I have a little secret I have been keeping from you all, so now its time to make it public.  We are expecting baby #3!!  We are very excited!  Here is Elise sharing her excitement with her new shirt and her cheesy smile! :)

No comments: