Monday, May 28, 2012

Elise turns 3 and Ronnie is turning 5!

My big girl turned 3 last week.  My parents were down for a visit, so they were able to celebrate it with us, which was a very special treat!  And since they won't be here for Ronnie's birthday next month, they gave him his gifts too.


The sand and water table and sand toys were a combined birthday gift for both of them from Papa and Nana.



Girlie Legos!  Ronnie is really into Legos, so we thought Elise needed her own. :)



I love the Melissa & Doug products!  This is the wooden pizza kit.



Papa and Nana got her the wooden cupcake kit.



And some nice clothes.  She loves Mickey and Minnie Mouse since we visited Disney World last year.



Snacks and a couple of wooden Thomas trains from Papa and Nana.






The birthday cupcakes are made with almond flour from a recipe that my friend adapted from a recipe she had.  It turned out great!  I will use the same recipe for Ronnie's birthday party in June.

No comments: