Thursday, June 7, 2012

The latest projects and such


Here is how my desk turned out.  It was painted black and I painted red over it and distressed it. Then finished it off with a dark glaze that I wiped off.  I'm really happy with it!




While my parents were visiting, my dad and husband tiled the top area of the shower stall in the master bathroom.  The water has been causing paint and drywall to come off, so we figured tile was the way to go.  I just need to post an "after" picture yet. :)  Maybe after we get a new shower curtain I will do that.


My mom brought me a vintage print that belonged to my grandma Evelyn Mae.  I am going to paint the frame a different color, perhaps the teal blue that I painted the kitchen desk?



I finally set up the Jenny Lind crib in the girls room.  Callie still sleeps with me at night, but she is doing well in her crib for naps during the day.  And I just love the spindles!!  It looks so vintage, almost like an antique crib would look.  The cute crib bedding came from Target three years ago when Elise was born.  I still love it!

No comments: