Friday, September 5, 2008

Simplifying and decluttering



Please don't feed the dust bunnies. ~Author unknown


Okay, here is a photo of our attic from earlier this year. It has not changed much, so I didn't feel the need to take another photo. As you can see, the attic is in serious need of organization!!!! Stuff needs to be sorted; some tossed, some donated, and the rest just organized. I was hoping to do this before Ronnie was born, but it never happened. But now I have the itch to get it done!! My wonderful neighbor Rachel, who is a fellow stay-at-home mom and homeschooler, agreed to help me tackle the attic this fall. I am really looking forward to it! All I am waiting for now is the weather to cool off a bit so we won't melt up there while working. LOL!

I do have to report though that today I was able to throw out some boxes and load up the trunk with some stuff to take to Goodwill. It felt great and I plan to keep at it little by little until the day Rachel comes over and we hit it hard! I'll share again after we get it accomplished. So stay tuned!

No comments: