Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Vintage Marketplace

I went to a vintage/antique show today.  The antique show is usually held here, but this time they added a "vintage marketplace" where they had the artsy, funky junk vendors.  Like my friend Christy with The Strawberry Patch.   Take a look at the fun things I saw today!


Vintage drum made into a coffee table.


I love this old farm table!!


Mirror made from vintage rulers.


Upcycled vintage jewelry.




The Strawberry Patch's booth.


Love the galvanized bucket lamp!



Vintage cheese grater lamp!  So cute!


Notice the register cover used as a message board.


Love the "dream" headboard.


Cute wooden letters and hearts and fabric hoops.


Another gal's booth with some great things!


Annie Sloan chalk paint booth.  I talked with an expert and now know how to use it!  Hopefully soon I will be painting something with it. :)

No comments: