Monday, June 6, 2011

Busy start to summer time!

It feels like ages since I last blogged!  We have been unusually busy this summer, so rather than try to write it all out, I'm just going to give you some photos of what we have been up to the last 3 to 4 weeks.  I hope you all are having a great start to your summer too!


Eating pizza at Mellow Mushroom in Gatlinburg. Yummy!



Visiting the aquarium in Gatlinburg.



Ronnie was pointing out which fish was Dory. :)


Touching Horseshoe Crabs.


Ronnie found Nemo!!





Riding the trolley in Gatlinburg.


Driving through the Great Smoky Mountains.

















Playing in Cades Cove.














Meeting my internet friend Mellissa in person for the first time!!


Elise turns 2!







Painting the living room with my mom's help!


13 year Cicada infestation.  It has been an interesting 4 weeks, that is for sure!






Fishing with daddy and Papa.


Spent some quality time with my parents.





Lots of snuggle time with Nana. :)





The finished project!

No comments: