Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Following Rachael Ray's menu planner for a week

I am very excited to give this a try!  I've always wanted to do it, and now I am going to!  And I will take photos and blog about the whole experience.  I subscribe to Everyday with Rachael Ray magazine.  I have made several of her recipes and they have all been great.  I just received the March issue last week and I really liked all the recipes that were listed in the weekly menu planner.  So I am going to tear out the shopping list and buy everything I need for it this weekend and start the first meal on Sunday.  Here is the list of meals I will make:

Sunday- baked buffalo chicken with blue cheese salad
Monday- chicken and orzo soup
Tuesday- beef and mushroom tacos with avocado salad
Wednesday- stewed white beans with spinach and bacon
Thursday- orzo risotto with spring greens
Friday- tilapia with bell peppers and parsley-spiked couscous
Saturday- peppers 'n' potatoes beef skillet supper


Yummy!!  I will blog about each meal I make with photos included, and of course the recipe and our reviews of it.

Just as a disclaimer: I am not receiving any compensation from Everyday with Racheal Ray for doing this, I just simply wanted to do it for myself and share it with you all. :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

I get that magazine, too, and thought the Buffalo Chicken salad looked really good! One I'll have to remember for when the kids are at their grandparents!

Mrs.T said...

Sounds wonderful!

Also wanted to say hello from Nashville! Found your blog yesterday... enjoy reading it!

Denise in Nashville