Thursday, July 14, 2011

My goody basket from Authentica Classics!

I recently won a blog drawing that Authentica Classics participated in on Lucky 7 Design's blog.  It is a basket tote full of vintage goodies!  It just arrived last night and I have had so much fun going through everything and finding a place in my home for some of the decor items.



The milk glass vase, silver bowl, wooden box, and wooden spindle are already on my bookshelf. I plan to make some jewelry with the vintage keys and I just love the old tags!  They are dated 1944!  Also pictured is some old sheet music, a hymnal, an vintage doll, glass napkin holders, vintage buttons, and a hand sewn pillow.  So much fun!!  Thank you Martha!! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to see what you do with the vintage keys! Post pictures..let me know if you sell them at the barn sale! xo

The Outgoing Introvert said...

I love the goodies you received. I love vintage items!!

Martha at Authentica said...

Yay! Looks like everything arrived in one piece! I can't wait to see the key jewelry too! Maybe I'll buy it back! LOL!

Blessings,
Martha