Sunday, April 10, 2011

Photo challenge {Day 9}


A picture of a person who has gotten me through the most.  Of course I thought about putting up another photo of my husband since we have known each other for nearly 12 years now and have been through the most together.  But I decided to use one of my friends.  Dawn and I became close friends about 1 1/2 to 2 years before I moved to TN.  It was a very pivotal time in my life, and her friendship was a tremendous blessing to me as I had some big decisions to make.  Even though we are more than 600 miles apart now, and our lives are busy as wives and stay-at-home moms, we are able to just pick up where we left off every time we talk on the phone or see each other in person.  And friendships like that are not easy to come by.  I sure to miss her and treasure her friendship.

No comments: