Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Photo challenge {days 20-27}

Trying to catch up!  Oops! :)


Day 20: A photo of someplace I would like to travel.  Our beautiful country!  So many wonderful things and places to visit, it would take a lifetime to see it all!



Day 21: A photo of something I wish I could forget, the tornado that hit our town 2 years ago.  Scary stuff.


Day 22: A photo of something I wish I was better at; gardening.  This was ours.  FAIL.


Day 23: A photo of my favorite book.  I have MANY favorite books, and I know the obvious one would be the bible.  So rather than be that obvious, I thought I would share another book that I love. I have read this book during both of my pregnancies, and I plan to read it again during my next pregnancy. (no, I am not pregnant right now :)


Day 24: A photo of something I wish I could change; the fact that my kids don't get to see either set of  grandparents very much since we all live in different states (this is my parents with all their grandkids).  But we sure do cherish the times we do get to spend together!


Day 25: A photo of my day. This is literally me today (the 27th). No make up and no shower, wearing pig tails and watching the severe weather reports on TV. Gotta love spring time in the south!  LOL!


Day 26: A photo of something that means a lot to me.  Our church.  I have learned and grown so much in my walk with the Lord from the verse by verse teaching we hear each week.  And I have been blessed with a great place to serve among a wonderful group of people who love the Lord.


Day 27: A photo of me with a family member; my cousin Kelli.  I miss chatting and hanging out with her.  We were very close growing up, we called ourselves "best cousin friends". :)

No comments: